SCDHEC calling on qualified individuals to help with COVID vaccination, 150 positions available
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control has announced immediate openings of critical positions to help support the state’s vaccination and testing efforts.
Available positions include nurses, pharmacists, paramedics, administrative support and other key personnel across the state.
“We’re calling on all those who are qualified, willing and able to apply. Your state urgently needs you. Seriously consider becoming a DHEC employee who makes a real difference in the lives of South Carolinians each day,” said Nick Davidson, DHEC Senior Deputy for Public Health.
DHEC expects to hire at least 150 people who will help at vaccination clinics when the vaccination process picks up speed.
Of the positions available:
- some are full-time, part-time, and hourly
- pay varies by the job; Currently seeking to fill positions ranging from $13 to $45/hr.
- many are statewide and some are county- or region-specific
- some offer greater flexibility than others (e.g., hours, location, etc.).
To date, 2,602 DHEC staff have worked 1,124,089 hours as part of the statewide response to fighting the spread of covid-19.
If you are interested in applying, click here.
If you have questions regarding any of the positions available contact:
- Patrice Witt, Interim Director of Talent Management, at email@example.com or 803-898-1169 or
- Kenya Perez, Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-898-9095
Copyright 2021 WIS. All rights reserved.