COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3 and voters still have time to return their absentee ballots or vote in person.
The South Carolina Election Commission says the state has already seen a record-breaking number of absentee voters.
Below is important information for voters depending on their preferred method of voting, courtesy of SCVOTES.org.
To find your sample ballot to prepare for voting, click or tap here.
Voting ended November 2 at 5 p.m.
- Check your voting location.
- Arrive at your voting location between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 3. Anyone in line by 7 p.m. will be allowed to vote.
- Bring pen, mask, and photo ID (one of the following):
- SC Driver’s License
- SC Department of Motor Vehicles ID Card
- SC Voter Registration Card with Photo
- Federal Military ID
- US Passport
- Cast your ballot
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES AT THE POLLS
- Check-in stations and equipment is at least six feet part
- Surfaces regularly sanitized
- Voters given a cotton swab to use on touchscreens
- Sneeze guards for check-in areas
- Poll managers given masks and gloves