Space heater causes fire at home on North Trenholm Road

Space heater causes fire at home on North Trenholm Road
Space heater causes fire at home on North Trenholm Road (Source: @ColaFire)

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - A space heater caused a home on North Trenholm Road to catch on fire.

The Columbia Fire Department arrived responded to the fire this morning.

Upon arrival, they found flames coming from the rear and roof of the home.

The sole occupant of the home and her pet were able to escape.

No injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2020 WIS. All rights reserved.