COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Much hotter weather is on the way here in the Midlands!
First Alert Weather Headlines:
· We’re tracking temperatures in the 90s for several days in your First Alert Forecast.
· High temperatures will rise into the mid 80s Thursday afternoon under a mix of sun and clouds.
· By Friday, high temperatures will creep into the lower 90s.
· Low 90s are expected Saturday and Sunday. You’ll likely notice the humidity creeping up this weekend and through next week.
· A couple of stray showers are possible Monday and Tuesday. For now, rain chances are around 20%. Highs will be in the 90s.
· Mid 90s are expected by the end of next week.
First Alert Weather Story:
As we move through your Wednesday night, expect a few clouds across the area. It will be cool. Low temperatures will be in the upper 50s, so grab a sweater before heading out the door Thursday morning.
High pressure will continue to dominate our forecast into Thursday, giving way to warmer temperatures. In fact, high temperatures will rise into the mid 80s under a mix of sun and clouds.
On Friday, our temperatures will get even hotter. High temperatures will climb low 90s. We’ll see partly cloudy skies.
This weekend, we’re expecting dry weather. High temperatures will be in the low 90s. Humidity levels will start creeping up, too.
A couple of stray showers are possible Monday and Tuesday, but we’re not expecting a lot of rain. Rain chances are around 20%. Highs will be in the 90s.
Highs will rise into the mid 90s by the end of the week.
Pollen Count: (Birch, Grasses, Hickory)
Thursday: Moderate to High
Friday: Moderate to High
Saturday: Moderate to High
Tonight: A Few Clouds. Cool. Low temperatures in the upper 50s.
Thursday: Sun & Clouds. Warmer. Highs in the mid 80s.
Friday: Partly Cloudy. Much Hotter. Highs in the lower 90s.
Saturday: Partly Cloudy and Hot. Highs in the low 90s.
Sunday: Partly Cloudy and Hot. Highs in the lower 90s.
Monday: Partly Cloudy. Stray Shower (20%). Highs in the low 90s.