COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The Richland County Sheriff’s Department is searching for an unknown number of suspects accused of kicking in doors of homes in Northeast Columbia.
According to officials, there have been eight burglaries in recent weeks.
The incidents took place in the area Sparkleberry Road between Two Notch and Clemson Road.
Locations of the burglaries:
- 400 block of North Donar Drive
- House on Freya Court (burglarized twice)
- 300 block Wotan Road
- 200 block of Huntcliff Drive
- 200 block of Chimney Ridge Drive (two houses)
- 300 block of Thornridge Road
Officers say the suspects have been kicking in the doors of homes and taking small electronics and video gaming systems.
One of the suspects was caught on surveillance.
Anyone who can identify this person or has information related to the burglaries is asked to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-Crime-SC.