COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - An Alert Day has been posted through Noon. Most of the rain has ending and we’ll slowly dry out for the afternoon with highs in the upper 40s to around 50.
First Alert Weather Headlines:
· Rain ending. A few lingering showers through noon
· Upper 40s to around 50 for the afternoon with drier skies
· Lows in the 30s tonight again with mostly cloudy skies
· A chilly day Monday with highs in the 40s and mostly cloudy skies
· 50s return for Tuesday and Wednesday but 60s by Thursday into Saturday
· A few showers Friday but more rain by Saturday
First Alert Weather Story:
A few showers linger for the morning but by midday, most if not all of the rain is done across the Midlands. We’ll dry things out for the afternoon with high temps getting into the upper 40s to around 50 which is cool for this time of the year.
Staying clouds most of the day with not much sun at all. Overnight, expect lows in the 30s again. No issues as we go into your Monday but it will be mostly cloudy again and highs in the 40s.
Going into Tuesday highs will be in the mid to upper 50s. Sun and clouds for Wednesday with 50s again. 60s do return for Thursday into Saturday.
We’ll stay dry Monday-Thursday but showers do return Friday with more rain by Saturday.
First Alert Sunday: Cold for the morning with temps in the 30s and low 40s. Rain ending by noon. Drying out for the afternoon with highs around 50
Tonight: Staying cloudy and cool with lows in the 30s
Monday: Mostly cloudy and chilly with temps in the 40s
Tuesday: Sun and clouds with temperatures in the 50s