How plants and herbs can rejuvenate your skin
Centuries of harnessing the healing power of herbs meet modern pharmaceutical technology to create a herbaceutical breakthrough. Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment is the first in Avon's newest anti-aging skin care line. The herbs used in Anew Alternative are collected, extracted, purified and concentrated using the latest modern technology. They deliver a multitude of benefits in a one-step treatment that helps skin undo the signs of aging, including lines and wrinkles, loss of contour, sagging, uneven skin tone. Anew Alternative is formulated to activate the skin's natural reparative process, rejuvenating and restoring aging skin. Best of all, women of all ages and at every stage of the aging process can use it and see a difference in their skin.
The No-Cal treat you can indulge in three times a day
Feeling low? Need a lift that only a piece of chocolate can satisfy? Then you'll be happy to know that researchers have discovered that the mere fragrance of chocolate can satisfy a craving. For a true burst of no-calorie bliss this fall, try new Avon Extraordinary Eau de Parfum Spray. A warm, intoxicating floral oriental laced with the sparkle of champagne and the richness of chocolate truffles - a perfect way to enjoy two rich indulgences without ANY side effects.
Tip: You can have too much of a good thing - too much fragrance can drive people away. You'll know you're wearing the right amount of fragrance if only you and someone close enough to embrace you is able to catch the scent of it.
Avoid these Cleansing Mistakes
- Choose the right cleanser for the job-Cleansers remove dirt and oil. But, cleansers for the body, such as shower gels, can irritate delicate facial skin. Be sure to choose a cleanser just for the face, and choose one that's right for your skin type.
- Don't wash too frequently- It can irritate your skin and stimulate oil production, which can result in clogged pores and breakouts, or leave skin too dry. Save your cleanser for morning and night.
- Don't scrub. Super-abrasive cleansing sponges can irritate your skin. The best way to work in cleanser is to apply it to a cotton pad or your fingertips and massage it into your skin. Let the products do the scrubbing.
Try these for perfect cleansing whatever your skin type.
- Oily-TRUE PORE-FECTION Skin Refining Cleanser
- Normal-RETROACTIVE+ 2-in-1 Cleanser
- Dry-Avon Solutions REPLENISH Cream Cleanser-IT'S NEW!
Be passionate in plum
Infinite variations on the color purple provide the palette for Avon's fall shade story. Here's how to make this new fashion look work for you. Women with hazel or brown eyes are flattered by warm, earthy tones that will bring out those golden undertones. Try Ultra Color Rich Lipstick and NAILWEAR Nail Enamel in Tuscan Russet. Cooler purples like Perfect Plum enhance blue or green eyes.
Hair color makes a difference too. Going from summer-y blonde highlights to a darker brown or red for fall and winter? Change your summer makeup also to avoid a washed-out look. Darker hair calls for more depth and drama. Try Passionate for Eyes Shadow & Liner Kit in Perfect Tweed Quad or Perfect Velvet Quad. Each features 4 shadows that can be applied dry or wet for dramatic impact.
Keep your hair healthy from inside out
Styling products can help maintain your mane. Start beautifying hair from the inside with a balanced diet. Leafy greens, sweet potatoes and yellow peppers are all rich in folic acid, Vitamins B6 and B12, which help hair grow strong.