(Midlands) November 8, 2006 - Here's what some of you had to say on day two of 'Waist Management.' To send us an update and let us know how you are doing, click here>>
- IP,FirstName: Iona Laura Home phone: 803-345-9126 LastName: Perry EmailAddress: IonaLau@aol.com City:
I am going to try this weight management program. I do need to lose some weight. Will let you know how I do.
- KC,FirstName: Kimberley Home phone: (803) 360-9279 LastName: Coward EmailAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org City:
I'm lokking to drop at least 50lbs. I hope that this will be a help by following the guidelines. The only problem I see is finding the work-out time. I need to find a way to do it at home. If anyone has some suggestions let me know.
- Tb,FirstName: Tameca Home phone: 803-477-6204 LastName: brown EmailAddress: email@example.com City:
Well I have tried different programs but commitment hasn,t been my forte so now by letting you know i'm trying the program i guess i have to stick with it!
- SD,FirstName: Sener Home phone: 345-3611 LastName: Davis EmailAddress: sd10046457@Earthlink.net City:
I would like to begin immediately. Please send additional information to help get started.
- RJ,FirstName: Renee' Home phone: 803-629-2622 LastName: Jenkins EmailAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org City:
I am starting this game plan tomorrow morning ( need to grocery shop first). Are there any menu lists &/or recipes others have sent in? The only foreseen problem I will have is the 30 minutes of weight lifting. I do not have weights and do not have the extra money to afford purchasing any. I'm 49 yrs young, will be 50 in January, a widow and single parent. I also assist my soon to be 80 year old father with his care and he lives approx. 100 miles away. Needless to say I don't put myself first but constantly saying I'm going to start, I'm going to start doing better!!! I've decided that I can't keep putting ME aside, It's Now My Time For Me!!! Thank-you Dawndy For All You Do To Keep Our Community Informed Especially Health Concerns For Women, You Are Awesome, I For One Appreciate All Your Efforts! ! ! ! ! !
- HH,FirstName: Harriett Home phone: 803.785.2907 LastName: Hammond EmailAddress: email@example.com City:
I am always up for a challenge,and since I am trying to lose 10 lbs.,when I heard about the Waist Management Game Plan, it caught my attention. Let the game begin!!!
- HH,FirstName: Harriett Home phone: 803.785.6085 LastName: Hammond EmailAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org City:
I am always up to a challenge and since I am trying to lose 10 lbs., the Waist Mangement Game Plan really caught my attention.
- BC,FirstName: Bea Home phone: 803-736-7122 LastName: Cunningham EmailAddress: email@example.com City:
I am starting today ( Nov 8). My goal is to lose 40 pounds by the end of March. I will give updates from time to time. Wish me luck!
- LL,FirstName: Loretta Home phone: 803-783-6642 LastName: Lewis EmailAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org City:
I need to try this first before deciding to have surgery.