You have several ways of building your new home:
- They are constructed entirely at the building site.
- They conform to all state, local or regional codes where the house is located. o Often called 'stick-built' houses.
- A well-built, cared for site-built home generally increases in value over time, although its location plays a key role in value.
- Construction time can be 6, 9, 12 months depending on weather, availability of materials and subcontractors, and the builder.
- Cost overruns and charge orders are more prevalent.
Systems Built Homes:
Also known as modular or factory built.