OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WIS Television, 1111 Bull Street Columbia, SC 29201 ("Sponsor"). The promotion begins Friday, May 12th at 12:01am and ends Thursday, May 18th at 12 noon. Entries must be received by Thursday, May 18th at 12 noon. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of South Carolina, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WIS Television, Buena Vista, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household per daywill be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are 2 ways to enter this promotion. Beginning Friday, May 12th at 12:01am, individuals can log on to www.wistv.com and complete the online entry form. Individuals can also enter by mailing a postcard with name, address, and daytime phone number to Live with Regis & Kelly Giveaway, PO Box 367, Columbia, SC 29202. Entries must be received by Thursday, May 18th at 12 noon in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempts.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prizes . 10 winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the live broadcast of "Live with Regis & Kelly" at the Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC at 9 a.m. on May 26, 2006. Winners must attend the broadcast in order to receive tickets to the "CARS" premiere, which is scheduled for 6 p.m. on May 26, 2006, at the Lowe's Motor Speedway.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Two winners will be drawn each day May 15th- May 19th and will be announced on WIS News 10 Sunrise between 5-7am. Winners do not have to watch the program in order to receive their prizes.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification may be required to claim a prize. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by Thursday, May 25, 2006 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WIS, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prizes, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WIS. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WIS are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WIS Television, PO Box 367, Columbia, SC 29202 or visit the website at www.wistv.com between May 15th-May 26th.