COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The South Carolina Forestry Commission has issued a statewide burning ban due while Tropical Storm Florence is in the state.
The ban started on Wednesday, Sept. 12 and will continue until further notice.
You can track the storm by using the following FIRST ALERT models:
The entire notice says:
MORE: TRACKING FLORENCE
- Midlands closings, cancellations, and delays
- WOW! Astronaut takes photo showing power of Hurricane Florence from space
- Harvest Hope in dire need of donations to keep food bank shelves stocked
- SC gubernatorial candidate called for Army National Guard duty as Hurricane Florence approaches
- SCE&G warns of potential for prolonged power outages due to Hurricane Florence
- U-haul offers free self-storage, other resources ahead of Hurricane Florence
Check back for more updates.