(WIS) - Weather Highlights:
- Light to moderate rain will end in the early afternoon
- Mist and drizzle will continue until the early evening
- Temperatures will remain below average
- Another round of light rain expected Tuesday morning (Mainly East)
- Warmer weather will arrive tomorrow
The bulk of the showers will start to exit during the early afternoon.
Temperatures will remain on the chilly side and well below normal with daytime highs only in the middle 50s. An area of low pressure will form on a front that has been stagnant across Florida.
That low will push a few showers back into the Midlands early Tuesday morning for the morning commute.
The showers will be light and will exit the region before noon.
Tuesday afternoon sunshine will open the door to daytime highs in the upper 60s. Dry and warm high pressure will arrive late Tuesday and daytime highs on Wednesday. On Thursday, temperatures will continue to warm into the 70s.
For the last day of the workweek we will see highs in the lower 80s.
Today: Cloudy with periods of showers and rain ending by afternoon. Cool and breezy. Highs upper 50s. Rain chance 80%
Tuesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs upper 60s