(WIS) - A handful of school districts in the Midlands will operate on delayed schedules on Monday, Jan. 8.
Most of the delays stem from frosty and hazardous roadways from the frigid temperatures that have made the Midlands home in the last week.
Some of those closures include:
- Sumter School District - delayed for 2 hours on Monday
- Chesterfield County School District - delayed 2 hours on Monday
- Clarendon County School District 2 - delayed 2 hours on Monday
- Clarendon County School District 3 - delayed for 2 1/2 hours on Monday
- Orangeburg School District 3 is CLOSED on Monday.
- Orangeburg School District 5 is CLOSED on Monday.