Combustibles next to heating source causes fire in two-story gar - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina

Combustibles next to heating source causes fire in two-story garage

(Source: WIS) (Source: WIS)
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

An accident involving combustibles near a heating source caused a garage fire in Columbia on Friday morning.

The Columbia Fire Department said the fire happened at an unattached two-story garage on the 2200 block of Marion Street.

Fire officials responded to the scene around 7 a.m.

No word on any injuries.

Copyright 2017 WIS. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly