Are you ready for the 2017 Count On WIS Blood Drive? We are!
On Thursday, Aug. 3, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., you can come be part of something great by giving blood during a time of critical need for the American Red Cross.
The Red Cross says blood products are being distributed to hospitals much faster than donations are coming in, and more donations are needed now to replenish the supply. Donors of all shapes, sizes, and, of course, blood types are encouraged to donate at one of the following five locations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge -- 300 Palmetto Health Parkway Dr., Columbia, SC 29212
- Lexington Urgent Care -- 811 West Main St., Lexington SC 29072
- Spring Valley Presbyterian Church -- 125 Sparkleberry Ln., Columbia, SC 29223
- WIS-TV Studios -- 1111 Bull St., Columbia SC 29201
- USC Arts Building – Banquet Hall -- 190 Miller Rd., Sumter, SC 29151
How to donate blood