WIS "NewsOn Roku Giveaway" OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- style="text-align:justify;">Promotion Description. This contest is sponsored by WIS-TV, 1111 Bull St., Columbia, SC 29201 and NewsOn Media, LLC 3390 Peachtree Road, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 12:00am Monday June 13, 2016 and ends at 11:59pm on Thursday, June 30, 2016 Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday, June 30, 2016 in order to qualify. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- style="text-align:justify;">Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Calhoun, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenwood, Hampton, Horry, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, McCormick, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, Sumter, Union, Williamsburg, and York who are 25 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WIS Television, The Roberts Group, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this contest. Only one entry for each individual / e-mail address / phone number will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- style="text-align:justify;">How to Enter. There is one way to enter this contest. Beginning at 12:00am June 13, 2016 individuals can enter using the entry form found on wistv.com. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on June 30, 2016 to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- style="text-align:justify;">Prize(s). There is one (1) prize for this contest. One (1) Roku 4 Streaming Player (valued at $129) will be awarded at the end of the contest period. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- style="text-align:justify;">How the Prizes are Awarded. WIS will choose one (1) winner at random from among all those who enter during the entry period on or about July 1, 2016. Winner will be notified via the email address used to enter the contest.
- style="text-align:justify;">Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- style="text-align:justify;">Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner, travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility before receiving prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by within 7 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited.
- style="text-align:justify;">Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- style="text-align:justify;">Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WIS-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WIS-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). WIS-TV is not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing, the offering or the administration of this promotion or in the announcement of the prizes.