ORANGEBURG, SC (WIS) - A two-day sweep of warrant service in Orangeburg County ended with the arrests of 14 people on various assault and sex offender registry warrants.
According to the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office, that sweep began Thursday morning.
RELATED: See the mugshots of the 14 arrested.
- Gregory Lee, 49, 2946 Slab Landing Rd., Orangeburg, assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature; possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime. Lee’s charges come from a May 28, 2015 incident in which a man was shot in the arm as he drove past the subject.
- Jeffrey Sanders, 31, 359 Camden Road, Vance, Family Court bench warrant, possession of cocaine, and malicious injury to personal property. The latter charge stems from a November incident in which the subject through a beer bottle inside a nightclub and broke a $4,000 mirror.
- Roosevelt Jacques, 54, 186 Brightwater Drive, Holly Hill, was tried in his absence and found guilty on a third-degree assault and battery charge. He was also served with a warrant for failing to register as a sex offender.
- Darshelle White, 29, 104 Jet Ridge Road., Holly Hill, first-degree assault and battery. In February, a woman claimed White struck her with her car following an altercation.
- Charles Griffis, 45, Old Edisto Drive, Orangeburg, second-offense failure to register as a sex offender.
- Tim Lee, Jr., 40, 193 Cantor Drive, Orangeburg, bench warrant for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Delton Butts, 50, 2716 Slab Landing Road, Orangeburg, bench warrant for possession of cocaine and an outstanding Family Court bench warrant.
- Frankie Jones, 36, of various Orangeburg addresses, failure to stop for a blue light, three counts of possession of a controlled substance, and three outstanding Family Court bench warrants.
- Marcauel Riley, 30, 189 Rio Drive, Orangeburg, second-degree domestic violence.
- Darryl Holloway, 34, 1005 Pineland Street, Orangeburg, third-degree assault and battery.
- Travis Green, 31, 106 Dena Lane, Orangeburg, second-degree harassment.
- Christopher Dwight, 24, 352 Quick Street, Orangeburg, obstructing justice.
- Frankie Taylor, 815 Dash Street, Orangeburg, second-offense domestic violence.
- Tyree Cordy, 26, 115 Goodwin Road, Orangeburg, third-degree domestic violence.