Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina

Only On FOX

Woman behind Spartanburg repo rampage talks after arrest

LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina) LaKeisha Smith appears for her bond hearing. (July 22, 2014/FOX Carolina)
A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler) A screengrab of Fowler's cell phone video. (Courtesy: Scotty Fowler)
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Her name is LaKeisha Smith but those who know her call her Kee- Kee.

"Again it's Miss Kee with four Es," she said.

She is admittedly the woman behind a recorded repo that went wrong in Spartanburg.

"I gotta say, I was funny as s---! It was funny as h---," Smith said. "I mean like- it's me! Miss Kee4Es. You never know what to expect from me."

The video shows Smith smashing out several windows of a black Cadillac Escalade while it was hooked up to a tow truck.

"I really just wanted to show my a-- anyway-get it off my chest," Smith said. "When I saw him, I just really went ludicrous for the h--- of it, because I knew then that I didn't want the car."

She is referring to Scott Fowler, co-owner of Mission Towing & Recovery. He said not only did she break windows, but he said she also broke his skin with a bite.

"Sometimes people get mad and they use profanity," Fowler said.

However, he said he's never encountered anything or anyone like Smith.

"This is probably by far the worst incident yet," Fowler said.

He said he was just doing his job Sunday night when Smith refused to give him the keys to the SUV.

"She could've made her car payments and all of this would've been avoided," he said.

The two met again Tuesday morning during a bond hearing for Smith's arrest and assault charge.

"She definitely didn't get what I thought she deserved," Fowler said.

A judge set bond at $2,130. Smith said the money was no problem and was out of jail by Tuesday afternoon. She also said she was ready for a change.

"I'm out of jail, I ain't coming back. I'm done with this life, I'm going to do a 360. The car is gone - I have nothing else to worry about," Smith said.

Fowler said since all of this he's been getting calls from blocked numbers and death threats. He said during one of the threatening calls a guy told him he would splatter his brains. Fowler said he plans to file charges against Smith for damaging his tow truck.

Smith said she doesn't know anything about threatening calls to Fowler.

Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation) All rights reserved.

Political end to Olympics: NKorea offers talks with US

Sunday, February 25 2018 2:16 AM EST2018-02-25 07:16:08 GMT
    Sunday, February 25 2018 6:18 PM EST2018-02-25 23:18:36 GMT
    (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky). A volunteer walks in a foggy Pyeongchang Olympic Plaza during the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018.(AP Photo/Patrick Semansky). A volunteer walks in a foggy Pyeongchang Olympic Plaza during the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018.

Pyeongchang closes its chapter of the modern Olympics on Sunday night with tales of detente and competitive grit and volunteerism and verve.

China paves way for Xi Jinping to extend rule beyond 2 terms

Sunday, February 25 2018 4:05 AM EST2018-02-25 09:05:47 GMT
    Sunday, February 25 2018 6:17 PM EST2018-02-25 23:17:26 GMT
    Chinese President Xi Jinping speaks during a joint press briefing with French President Emmanuel Macron, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein, Pool)Chinese President Xi Jinping speaks during a joint press briefing with French President Emmanuel Macron, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein, Pool)

China's official news agency says the ruling Communist Party has proposed removing a limit of two consecutive terms for the country's president and vice president.

5 dead after tornado, flooding from central US storms

Sunday, February 25 2018 2:25 AM EST2018-02-25 07:25:46 GMT
    Sunday, February 25 2018 6:06 PM EST2018-02-25 23:06:23 GMT
    (Liz Dufour/The Cincinnati Enquirer via AP). A view from the Central Bridge shows the flooding from the Ohio River  Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 in Cincinnati.  Forecasters expected the Ohio River could reach levels not seen since the region's deadly 1997 f...(Liz Dufour/The Cincinnati Enquirer via AP). A view from the Central Bridge shows the flooding from the Ohio River Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 in Cincinnati. Forecasters expected the Ohio River could reach levels not seen since the region's deadly 1997 f...

A man in northeast Arkansas and a woman in south central Kentucky both were killed as the storm that also included strong winds, hail and heavy rain that triggered flooding muscled its way through the area, according to authorities.