(Columbia) WIS is sponsoring this weekend's Celebrate Freedom Festival , and we're giving away free tickets!
The winners are:
- Lisa Dimitriadis of Manning
- Dawn Grosjean of Chapin
- Phillip Austin of Lexington
- Anette Barrett of Manning
- Rose Gurley of Lexington
- Fred Sams of Blythwood
- Amy Frieb of Elgin
- Greg Mackey of Camden
- Margaret Haynes of Lugoff
- Elizabeth Barkman of Columbia
The 8th annual event features the US Air Force Thunderbirds and the legendary Tuskegee Airmen. It's one of America's largest patriotic air and ground shows, and once again this year it's being held at historic Woodward Airfield in Camden.
Contest Rules for "WIS Celebrate Freedom Ticket Giveaway."
1. The contest will run from 12:01am on Thursday, November 4, 2004 until 11:59pm on Thursday, November 4, 2004.
2. To enter, log on to wistv.com and fill out the form linked to the Celebrate Freedom Festival Ticket Giveaway page. Entrants must complete all required fields on the form. Each form completed constitutes one entry.
3. You may also enter by delivering a 3x5" file card with your name, address, and a phone number where you may be reached during normal business hours to the WIS Studios, 1111 Bull St., Columbia, SC 29201.
4. Only one entry for each household or email address will be eligible to win.
5. Winners will be randomly chosen from among those who submit an entry during the contest period in Rule 1. Each winner will receive a prize as follows:
-Two tickets to the Celebrate Freedom Festival at Woodward Airfield in Camden, SC on November 6 and 7, 2004.
6. Prizes are strictly limited to what is stated in Rule 5. No cash or alternative prize will be awarded. Taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Chosen entrants must be 18 years of age to claim any prize. Entrants chosen who are under 18 must have a WIS Television waiver and release signed by a parent or legal guardian. WIS Television reserves the right to require winners (or their parents or legal guardians) to sign a statement of eligibility and unconditional release. Should WIS Television exercise this right and any winner refuse to sign this release, that entry shall be declared null and void and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winners must claim their prizes at WIS Television studios at 1111 Bull Street by 5:00pm on Friday, November 5, 2004. Prizes not claimed by the deadline will become null and void and will not be awarded to an alternate winner.