Cooking fire leaves three displaced - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Cooking fire leaves three displaced

Posted: Updated:
(Source: Columbia Fire Department) (Source: Columbia Fire Department)
(Source: Columbia Fire Department) (Source: Columbia Fire Department)
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

Three people were displaced after a fire started due to unattended cooking, Columbia Fire Department spokesman Brick Lewis said.

Fire crews were called to an apartment fire around 5:15 a.m. at the Hammond Village Apartments.

Two apartments sustained about $55,000 worth of damage, Lewis said.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2014 WIS. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow