Space heater sparks fire that damages 2 apartment units - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Space heater sparks fire that damages 2 apartment units

Posted: Updated:
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - Two apartment units were damaged when a space heater started a fire just after 11 p.m. Monday, according to investigators.

The fire started at the Valley Forge Apartments on Hillview Avenue in Memphis.

Nobody was injured, but two units were damaged, mostly from the smoke.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow