If you already have a FOX Carolina Closings and Delays account, here are the instructions for reporting a closing or delay.
You will need your organization ID and passcode to use the system. Your account information has not changed from the previous year, unless otherwise notified.
To report your closing or delay:
1. Call 864-297-1474. The system will play a welcome message.
2. Listen for the prompt to enter the organization ID and press #. The system will announce the name of the organization you entered. If it does not match with the information below, do not proceed. Please either call the number below or email the address below to alert us of the problem.
3. Enter the organization's passcode and press #. The system will announce the organization's current status, and prompt you to change the status.
4. You will have an option to listen to a list of available statuses or you may enter your status code directly, then #. Click here for a complete list of status codes.
5. The system repeats the new status for your organization.
6. Your status has now been changed.
By calling the above number and following the steps outlined, your closing or delay will get on-air and online almost immediately. This system is much more efficient than a fax, email or phone call to the newsroom on a busy weather day.
If you do not already have an account and you need to get a closing or delay added amidst busy winter weather, please contact Casey Vaughn at 864-213-2227 or our newsroom at 864-213-2121.
If you need to create an account on a normal weather day, please fill out the form online here.
For complete weather and school closing information, visit foxcarolina.com and watch FOX Carolina News: Monday through Friday from 5 to 9 a.m. and every night starting at 10 p.m.
If you have any questions about our system, you can send an e-mail to Casey Vaughn at email@example.com or call 864-213-2227. Please include your organization ID and passcode in any correspondence regarding your account.
WISTV License Subsidiary, LCC
1111 Bull St.