No injuries reported in fire on Edgewater Drive - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Space heater blamed for fire on Edgewater Drive

Posted: Updated:
(Source: Columbia Fire Department) (Source: Columbia Fire Department)
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

The Columbia Fire Department says an unattended space heater caused a residential fire on Edgewater Drive late Tuesday night.

According to CFD spokesperson Brick Lewis, firefighters responded to the scene around 10:30 p.m.

No injuries were reported.

Fire officials say the home is a total loss.

Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow