Unattended cooking blamed for house fire - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Unattended cooking blamed for house fire

Posted: Updated:
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

Firefighters with the Columbia-Richland Fire Department say food left unattended caused a fire in Columbia Friday night.

Emergency crews were called to a house in the 3300 block of Pine Belt Rd. at about 6:30 Friday night.

Nobody was injured.  Damage is estimated at $225,000.

Copyright 2012 WIS.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow