COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A ranked list of the best places to work in South Carolina was released this week.
The list was put together by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, the Society for Human Resource Management, the S.C. State Council and the publishers of SC BIZ magazine.
The innovative Best Places to Work program has experienced incredible growth and has quickly emerged as the standard for workplace achievement and creativity in South Carolina. It is dedicated to identifying and recognizing the state's most innovative and top-notch employers.
"South Carolina is home to some of the best places to work in the nation. Congratulations to these innovative companies that are setting the example as superb organizations for our state's workforce to prosper," said Otis Rawl, president and chief executive officer of the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
Below are two lists for small/medium employers and for larger employers:
- Barling Bay, LLC – North Charleston
- SynTerra Corporation – Greenville
- ArborOne, ACA – Florence
- Johnson & Johnson – Charleston
- Life Cycle Engineering – Charleston
- VC3, Inc. – Columbia
- Hilliard Lyons – Louisville
- First Community Bank – Lexington
- First Reliance Bank – Florence
- McAngus, Goudelock & Courie, LLC – Columbia
- C. F. Evans & Company, Inc. – Orangeburg
- Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union – Columbia
- Pee Dee Electric Cooperative, Inc. – Darlington
- Mars Petcare – Columbia
- South Carolina Education Lottery – Columbia
- Human Technologies, Inc. – Greenville
- Buist Moore Smythe McGee P.A. – Charleston
- Rosenfeld Einstein – Greenville
- Edward Jones – Louisville
- Colonial Life – Columbia
- Elliott Davis – Greenville
- Palmetto Health – Columbia
- Select Health of South Carolina, Inc. – Charleston
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank – Columbia
- Blackbaud, Inc. – Charleston