Agape Hospice Can:
- Pay for medications related to terminal illnesses.
- Provide wheelchairs, hospital beds, bedside commodes, or any other medical equipment needed.
- Provide care for patients at home, in assisted living facilities, in nursing homes, or in residential care
- Provide nursing care, bathing and dressing assistance, daily essential care, and homemaking services.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support as well as volunteer and bereavement support.
- Provide additional services that may be required to serve individual patient needs.
- Provide respite when family members and/or caregivers need time away.
What is Hospice?