Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
- Production Associates
- Material Handlers
- Experienced Administrative Assistants
We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available for Production Associates and Material Handlers! Pay starts at $9.00/hr.
Support manufacturing department in the following ways:
- Will perform subassembly and assembly operations of a repetitive and/or semi-repetitive nature to build precision products.
- May disassemble and repair units using verbal and visual aids and standard test equipment.
- May operate automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment.
- Assemble and/or install various components where operation and sequence are specified by verbal instructions and/or visual aids.
- Substitute at any time for any line position.
- May use hand tools.
- Inspect for continuity and/or cosmetic defects.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and orderly condition; detect and report defective equipment.
- Work productively with little supervision.
1st shift (7am - 4:30pm)
2nd shift (3:30pm to 11:30pm)
3rd shift (11:30pm to 7:00am) or (12:30am to 8:00am)
Qualified candidates must :
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a HSD or GED
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have at least 6 months manufacturing experience
To apply call us at 803.714.8465 to create an appointment for employment or fax a resume to 803.714.8187.
Experienced Administrative Assistant
Randstad is looking for Experienced Administrative Assistants.
Candidate must perform administrative functions in a high energy office environment. Duties include answering calls, data entry, occasionally supporting multiple departments and greeting/directing visitors.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
Candidate must possess at least an Associate's Degree and 2 years work experience. Candidate must also have knowledge of office functions to include filing, word processing and faxing and MUST have working knowledge of MS Office at the intermediate level or better.
Candidate must be able to pass drug screen and criminal background checks.