LEXINGTON, SC (WIS) - Lexington County School District One will begin administering the H1N1 flu vaccines to its students and staff starting Monday, November 2.
A list of school clinics in Lexington One for the week of November 2-6 follows:
- Monday, November 2: Forts Pond Elementary and Pelion Elementary
- Tuesday, November 3: Gilbert Elementary and Gilbert Primary
- Wednesday, November 4: Carolina Springs Elementary and Oak Grove Elementary
- Thursday, November 5: Lexington Elementary and White Knoll Elementary
- Friday, November 6: Red Bank Elementary
According to the district's website, nine of the district's 13 elementary schools will be completing the initial vaccinations by the end of the week.
Clinics will continue in the district's other schools as supply allows with a goal to complete the first round of clinics in 14 week days.
The second round of Lexington One clinics for students 10 years old and younger will be in December, as those students need two shots spaced 30 days apart.
For more information, click here>>