Tips and Resources:
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Use fixtures with electronic ballasts and T-8, 32 watt fluourescent bulbs.
- Energy Star CFL information
Energy Star provides CFL information for both residential and business use.
- Energy Star rebate information
Energy Star offers rebates at select stores through a business partnering program.
- What to do if a Fluorescent Light Bulb Breaks
Fluorescent light bulbs contain a very small amount of mercury sealed within the glass tubing. Click here for the EPA's clean-up and disposal guidelines.
- Disposal of Fluorescent Light Bulbs
The EPA web site has more information on disposal options.
- Your local Touchstone Energy Cooperative
Visit www.touchstoneenergy.coop for more information and to locate your Touchstone Energy Cooperative.
Information courtesy Touchstone Energy $avers.