COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - FIRST ALERT: The rain is moving out this evening but big weather changes are on the way for the work week!
- The Alert Day has been cancelled
- Heavy rain moving out. There will be some clearing this evening
- A spotty shower around Monday midday before we clear out for the day
- Temps near 70 on Monday but much colder for the middle of the week
- Watching a storm next weekend that could bring heavy rain to the Midlands but snow in the Upstate and in North Carolina. We’ll be watching!
We’ll be drying out this evening with temps tonight that will stay on the mild side in the 50s. A few spotty showers are possible Monday AM as this whole system moves out with high temps in the upper 60s to near 70 again on Monday. Cooler temps are expected once again across the Midlands Wed-Friday with highs in the 50s and lows in the 30s!
We’re also watching a system for next weekend that could threaten portions of the SE United States with some snow, especially in the Upstate and in North Carolina. As of right now, here in the Midlands we could see some very heavy rain and gusty winds. We’ll be watching it all week for you!
Tonight: A few passing clouds with lows in the 40s and 50s
Monday: Watch for a midday shower but most of the day is dry. 20% chance for a shower. Highs in the 70s again.
Tuesday: More seasonable with clearing skies. Highs in the low 60s